Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Double Brrr

It was like 33 degrees this morning.
Then in my yoga class it was 51 freakin' degrees. I walked into class cold! I kept my Uggs on initially--but you can't really do yoga in Uggs and I didn't have any socks on. So eventually I cowboyed up and took the Uggs off. By the end of class my feet were like ice.
By the time class ended it was a balmy 53 in the room. We tried to turn on the heat. But we just think maybe us being in there brought the temp up the whole two degrees.

And a quick shout out to my Mom. Happy Birthday Mama!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

You can't use the term cowboy up and Uggs in the same sentence. You just can't.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was GREAT chatting with you last night! Thanks for the terrific gifts! Hugs -M

Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home