Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brrrrrr

It has been cold here. OK, I realize not as cold as some places. But I am an Arizona girl and I live in Northern California. It just doesn't get THAT cold here. The high today was only in the low to mid-40s.
I haven't shared pics of our Christmas tree. Here are a few.


I love having a tree. I wish we had them up all year long. Though I guess they wouldn't be as magical. Yes, we get a live tree. I grew up with a live tree and I love the smell and the way a live tree looks. Some cool ornaments highlighted here (we have so many). The middle pic has Sputnik, which is more than 50 years old, made by my dad; Speedy with his chiminea; Guinness beer; Canadian bear mountie; Tabasco. And the bottom pic is an ornament I got Curt last year, which I was so excited about. You push the button and it plays the SportsCenter theme music.

Also, I found out today that The Christmas Shoes, starring Rob Lowe, is on YouTube in 10 parts. This so cracks me up.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
and Part 10

So you can watch any parts you want. Hee!!! And eat some cheese while you do. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tree! It's cool that you have ornaments that have been in the family for years and years.

Friday, December 19, 2008 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home