Thursday, October 16, 2008

We are without the Internets

Comcast is having an outage. We first noticed yesterday morning. I mean, c'mon, how long do they expect us to go without the World Wide Web at home? At least the cable isn't out--now that would really suck.

Wanna see something gross?
On Sunday I hung out with Mia and Lexi. When I got to their house I had little Halloween gifts for Lexi and Cooper. They each got a grow your spider/witch bigger and little spider and witch lanterns to make. After thanking me they immediately ran into the kitchen to dump their spider and witch into glasses of water.
Mia took the above pic yesterday evening. And she said this morning that spider is even bigger, poking out of the glass. (And when that spider first went into the glass it fit fine flat on the bottom of the glass.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home