Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Busy, busy

We had a great and fun-filled weekend in Portland. Came home and pretty much immediately back to work.
Curt's friend Ryan is coming into town tomorrow. So my evenings are consisting of grocery shopping, cleaning and getting the house in order for his visit.
And on Friday I am hosting a CAbi party. So making sure I have the right snacks, plates, napkins, cups, etc. and a nice looking house for the fabulous ladies who are coming over.
Plus, I am trying to keep on track with my military beanies. (Plus a few birthday gifts I have to make.) Tonight I will finish No. 12 and start No. 13.
Also on the plane home I started reading 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult, which is so good and I just want to read and read and read. Unfortunatley when reading you can't also knit or vice versa.
And work has been a little nuts this week.
Whew! I will post pics and a play-by-play of our Portland weekend ... soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home