Monday, October 13, 2008

Many celebrations

I had a good weekend.
Friday after work I headed to my yoga class. After that I buzzed back by the office to pick up Alicia and Sue to head to the Townhouse for dinner. Dinner was so yummy. And we had a great time chatting, too.
Saturday morning I went to spin class. Spin is still the hardest class for me. And my lungs were having a tough time. My instructor even came up to me to make sure I was OK. I musta looked like I was dying. After spin was 30 mins of abs/core. The gym added a new class after abs/core: 30 mins of sculpt/conditioning. So I took that class, too. Man, am I sore. I worked out for 2 hours!
Which is good since I ate all of my pasta at Tratorria La Siciliana. Yum. The food is so good there. The appetizers we had were delicious. They have the best olive oil ever! And my penne arribiata (sp?) was as wonderful and spicy as always.
Sunday I spent a girls' day with Mia and Lexi. I got to their place about 10:30. I had little Halloween gifts for the kids. They pretty much immediately dumped their witch and spider into a glass of water to watch those things grow. According to the package they will grow 600%. I also bought these cute little lantern kits, one a witch and one a spider. I bought myself a ghost one and put it together Saturday. (I put up our few Halloween decorations up Saturday. I love the lights!)
Mia, Lexi and I had appointments for mani/pedis at 11. We had some nice pampering. Then the plan was to have sushi for lunch. We get to the place and they don't open until 3 p.m. and it was noon. So we wandered over to Macaroni Grill and had pasta (fettucine alfredo!!!). The food and the wine was good. Then they give me this HUGE piece of cake for my birthday. We had a little and then packed it up for Cooper and Todd.
It was a good weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well. So I didn't make it to yoga this morning. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Sounds like you are still celebrating your birthday! Hugs -M

Monday, October 13, 2008 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Check the moon. Was it the same time last month that you didn't sleep well? Also, give the calcium a try.

Monday, October 13, 2008 5:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home