Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Jessica Simpson, I want my 60 bucks back!

After I started wearing contacts I had to get real sunglasses. On a Sunday in May it was super sunny and I squinted all the way to Tootsies (shoe store, which also sells some sunglasses). I tried on many pairs, most of which were so big I looked like a bug. I found a pair I liked and a kind of turquoise color--much different than typical black.
I haven't even had those things for 6 months and they broke today! To me spending 60 bucks on a pair of shades is a lot. I used to be notorious for losing or breaking or sitting on my sunglasses pretty quick. But this time I took care of them and almost always put them back in their case when not wearing.
I am hoping super glue will tied me over until I can go shopping on Thursday or over the weekend.
Oh, and Mia wants her money back, too. She bought JS sunglasses at my pedi party last year, almost a year ago, and hers broke pretty quick, too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did they break?

I bought a pair for about that price, too. It took me forever to find a pair that would fit on my face right, so when I found it, I was willing to pay more for it. I keep it in a hard case.

Is there a warranty or anything?

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:02:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The little hinge thingie snapped.
I doubt there is a warranty. But maybe I will send her an e-mail telling her that her stuff is crap. :)

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you had purchased some PH glasses you would still be wearing them. PH = paris Hilton : )


alonzo

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home