Monday, October 06, 2008

Fun-filled weekend

Friday night I hosted my CAbi party. Five women attended, plus Jennifer, CAbi consultant, and me. We had a great time having munchies and wine and chatting.
The fall line is so cute. There are so many clothes to choose from. I made my list. As a host I get so many items at 50% off. Depending on how much is sold.
People were there late Friday, about 11 p.m. We had a good time.

Saturday I woke up tired and dehydrated. I stayed up until 1 a.m. (super late for me) and I had some wine and not a lot of water. There was no way I was gonna make my spin class. So I just lounged and knitted. Once Curt and Ryan got up we made coffee and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which was pretty good.
The guys headed to the Cal/ASU game about 11:30. I dropped them off. I ran some errands and got ready and headed to Monica's for her art birthday party. It was a fun time. Then about 4:30 picked up the guys. Home for some lounging and then Sushiya for dinner. Ryan treated us.

Sunday I headed to Alex's birthday party (lots of Libra friends) at Kitchen on Fire. We cooked food and then got to eat it. It was fun and yummy. I am no whiz in the kitchen so my group had some issues. But we did OK.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

This is totally non-related to your post, but Faith brings up random facts about you at the most bizarre times to my family. She told Nana something about you having a Curious George glasses case at dinner last night.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

xoxoo

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home