Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Got my cute lunch bag today


Some time back I talked about these cute insulated lunch bags through Lean Cuisine and Susan G. Komen. Only $9.95 each, which includes shipping and handling and 5 bucks goes to breast cancer research.
Well, I got them in the mail today. And I have to say I am very happy with the bags. I ordered all three designs. One for me, one for Mia and one for Amy.
They are so cute. They look like little purses. I still can't believe how cheap they are.
You can still order one for yourself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Will it hold your entire lunch? I often bring several Tupperware containers and a piece of fruit. I need a pretty big bag. I need a new one and this could be perfect if you think it will hold my monster lunch.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yea, I think it will. The bottom expands out making it a decent size.
It holds much, much ] more than just a Lean Cuisine frozen dinner.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got an e-mail saying mine was shipped out. I can't wait to get it. I didn't realize how much I didn't like I the one I have until I had a new one to look forward to!

Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home