Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back from Portland

We got back home about 9:30 tonight. I am pretty much ready for my workday, well, I am trying to convince myself of that.
We had a great weekend, great visits, Alex was adorable, Lenore is beautiful and the Oktoberfest party was a blast.
A few highlights:


Top: Alex in his super cute hat at brunch. He got many compliments on that hat. Middle: Lenore decked out in her super cute tutu from Aunt Ann and Uncle Curt with her ballet shoe sockies. Bottom: Uncle Curt and Aunt Ann with sweet little Lenore at coffee.
I promise to share more pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lenore is soooooo cute in that tutu! Great gift! Alex is darling too. Hey you look really great in the photo....pretty skinny! Hugs -M

Monday, September 29, 2008 1:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home