Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ahhh, Bill

So last night I was knitting away. About 2/3 of the way done with Beanie No. 11. (Hope to finish it tonight.) I was watching Freaks and Geeks last night while knitting. Man, that is such a great show. I had never seen it until now. Why, oh, why was it on for only one season?
Anyway, once I was done with the disc it was almost time for The Daily Show, which I rarely watch since 11 p.m. is either my bedtime or way past it. But we saw that Bill Clinton was the guest. So I had to stay up and watch it. I even struggled to knit a few more rows to keep myself awake.
Though knitting while tired it almost as bad as knitting while drunk.
I love Bill. But I had to laugh when he kept saying well, Hillary and I said or Hillary and I did. He is the perfect advertisement for himself and his wife.


*****************************

Don't forget to check out my new blog, Go Fit Girl! See this post for details.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Bills ...

I LOVED the Bill character on Freaks and Geeks. (He was the tall, Spock-ish-looking geek.) Almost every single line his character spoke made me LOL.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Bill is great!!!!
That show is so funny and Bill is a big part of it.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Freaks & Geeks. One of the best shows ever on TV, and sadly underrated. Haverchuck is the best ever, especially when he dresses up as Jamie Sommers (Bionic Woman) for Halloween. He is so precious and endearing. Love seeing Martin Starr's different incarnations in Judd Apatow & Co. vehicles (the hairy roommate in Knocked Up and one of the tough guys at the crazy party in Superbad).

Little Ginger

Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home