Friday, September 05, 2008

OK, I am ready to knit me some military beanies


I got my Moda Dea 100% superwash wool in the mail yesterday. And I took a picture of it with my iPhone. :) I got three skeins of navy, three of black, three of gray and three of chocolate brown.
And yesterday I finished No. 3 of four baby blankets I am making this year. (And actually No. 3 I did twice. I didn't like the way the first one came out.)
So besides the fun stuff I have planned this weekend I will be knitting like crazy, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, you power-shop with the yarn!

I'll find out from my mom about the nephew-hat casting on.

Monday, September 08, 2008 5:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Girl! Hugs -M

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home