Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Monday

It was so hard to get up this morning. And it isn't like I had a tough weekend. It was quite fun and relaxing.
But I got up and went to yoga before work. As I was hurrying up the stairs to my yoga class at the gym I tripped on my flip flop and fell. And it was a weird fall--like I kept scrambling and falling, though I didn't go anywhere. And, of course, there was someone there to witness it. He asked if I was OK. I said, yea, thank you and scurried away. What a great way to start the week!
But at least my yoga class was good. I am glad I went--because when that alarm went off this morning I so didn't want to get up!

Have you noticed that gas prices have been going down? The station near our house is at $4.07. About six weeks ago I paid about $4.57. Do you think this is a ploy to vote McCain? When you get a chance check out Things Younger Than John McCain blog--hilarious!!! Oh, about two months ago I saw my first (and still only) John McCain bumper sticker.

Oh, and yesterday I started and finished a beanie for the troops. I have made four so far. I switched to making a baby blanket. This is No. 3 of four I am making this year. (That is unless, of course, I find out another friend is having a baby this year.)

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i'm not sure what kind of ploy it is, but i'm guessing gas prices will go right back up after election day.

Monday, August 18, 2008 11:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out on my blog - and, since you happened to mention that you've only seen one mccain bumper sticker, might i turn your attention to my new cafepress store???

http://www.cafepress.com/tytjmcc

joe
http://www.thingsyoungerthanmccain.com/

Monday, August 18, 2008 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home