Friday, August 08, 2008

If I were a cat ...

this would be my horoscope today:
All you really want to do is roll around in luxury, and you ought to be able to do that, no matter what your situation is like. Enjoy the decadence of your toys and pillows and deal with real life later.

Today I discovered Catster thanks to sfgate.com. Dogster is also available for you dog owners. I think Joey needs to get crackin' and set up a page for himself on Catster.


08/08/08

Curt just reminded me that today is 08/08/08. I pretty much had forgotten.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hi to Joey for me. Talk to you this weekend. Hugs -M

Friday, August 08, 2008 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

cute site!

oh and the blog is no longer on vacation! :O)

Friday, August 08, 2008 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

My aunt, barbara, and friend, Ann, are celebrating birthdays today, 08/08/08. Ann said that when she was a kid she was so excited for this birthday! It will come only once in a millenium!

Friday, August 08, 2008 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home