Friday, August 15, 2008

Do you want to see the cutest thing ever?

Doubled up?

Again?

I love these tutus so much that I had to take the picture twice. These are going to two very special little babies. I can't wait to give them.

And some more cute stuff below. Holli painted some mugs for me for our two moms and two grandmas for Mother's Day. See their cool belated gifts below. All the mugs have a cupcake theme and something about each woman. Marilyn is a gardener; Grandma Phyllis loves her dog, Katie; my grandma, Teresa, is an artist; and my mom, Sylvia, is a great mom with her cute dog, Cookie.
Thanks Holli. They came out so great! And everyone loves their mugs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone that has seen my cup just loves it! Grandma treasures hers too. I love those tutus! I know who they are for! Hugs -M

Friday, August 15, 2008 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Those tutus are just precious!!!

I'm so glad you like the mugs - I feel really special to have made something for all the women in your family.

Friday, August 15, 2008 12:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home