Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Finally!!!

So remember how I talked about last week that I went online to defer my jury service for like 6 months from now? Well, when I did that I got a message saying I would get a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours. Um, never got it.
So I called yesterday. I was on hold three different times for between 10 mins and 35 mins. So annoying. But I needed to talk to a human being. I didn't want to come back from Dublin and have police waiting for me at the airport arresting me for not showing up for jury duty. HA!
I tried again this morning. The stupid thing kept cutting me off. I had to call back at least 5 times. But soon after that I was only on hold for a couple of minutes and actually talked to a human being. I told her the situation. She asked for my partipant number. Then she says, You have been deferred. I ask, Until October 29? Yes. OK, thanks. And that was it.

Joey

So trying to get Joey to take his medicine has been a challenge. Yesterday Curt held Joey and I smeared the "good tasting" stuff on his lips and he was forced to eat it. Then early in the evening and later in the evening I was able to smear the ointment near his eye. I think that is as good as we are gonna get.
We'll see how tonight goes.

Chickenhawk

Aaron, don't be writing those profanities on my blog or I may have to censor you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you got your jury duty
deferred until Oct. Are you starting to get excited about Dublin?... coming soon. Hugs -M

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

hee hee

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home