Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jury Summons

So the other day I got my seventh jury summons since I have lived in California. Yes, I have only been here three years. And, of course, the date is right before we head to England and Ireland. And I just don't want to take the chance. So I went online to defer it. OK, this is nuts. I have to defer at least six months from my jury date. I have never had to do that before. I was prepared to select a date about a week after we get back from our trip. Nope, doesn't like that. So I had to think, what am I doing in six months?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is crazy.

remember when the entire copy desk got picked for jury duty? it's a conspiracy. it happens every year.

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger little ginger said...

In six months you are visiting me!

Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home