Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My third beanie

Are you tired of seeing beanie pictures yet?



I had a really hard day at work yesterday. So I had some wine. I asked Curt to take some pics of me in the third and probably best beanie so far. He likes to just start clicking before I am ready and posed. This beanie is a camouflage.
Curt wants a beanie with a vertical stripe. I gotta practice on that one first before I start the actual beanie. It will be a little bit of a challenge. But I think I can do it.

5 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

so this weekend i found a coffee place that has a photo of these women knitting over the cream and sugar bar. it had a little sign with it that said "knit and bitch here every saturday, 1pm" totally going to go check them out this saturday! still working on my epic yellow scarf.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Cool. I can't wait to hear aout the knit and bitch!
In a previous post you mentioned a furry hat I passed on to you. For the life of me I can't remember what it even looked like. But, of course, if you want to pass it back sounds good to me. :)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I want a beanie IF I get a glass of wine too! Hugs -M

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

I think this one is my fave! How much time are you spending on each one? It seems like you can make one overnight.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I will have to time myself for the next one. I would guess 3-4 hours. The brim (first 6 rows) take me about an hour because it is Knit 2 Purl 2 and that just takes me longer.
I seem to be averaging 3-4 nights to finish.
I just started a pretty scarf for myself. Once I am done with that I will go back to beanies.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home