Friday, March 28, 2008

One-on-one yoga

I almost didn't go to yoga this morning. But I thought I need to go. Get up! So I did.
(Oh, and last night I finally--after months and months--went back to kickboxing. Man, it was tough. A co-worker, Kim, joined me, which made it a little easier.)
There is this yoga sub at my gym for some reason I am not a fan of. I have started reminding myself to not let his style bother me and to just appreciate the practice. I knew he was subbing today. I went into class and I was the only one. It ended up being great. We focused on strengthening my core and stretching out my back. He asked me what I wanted to work on and we pretty much focused on my needs. Normally you would have to pay top dollar for a private yoga class.
Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many people are usually the class?

That's great that you got to focus on you!

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i'm lazy and didn't copy edit my post. but you can figure out (;

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. i am really tired.

ok. i will stop spamming your comments board.

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:44:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

so your "needs" huh? wink. wink! ok i'm bad. i know...:O)

Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home