Thursday, December 13, 2007

What time is it?

My watch stopped! Argh! You don't realize how many times you actually look at your watch until you forget to wear it or it dies.
At work I have a clock on my computer, my desk phone and my cell phone. But I still need my watch.
So for a day or two I may be walking around with a watch on my wrist that says 10:31. I feel naked if I don't have it on. So I will still wear it until I get a new battery.
Unfortunately I have to go to the mall this weekend. Blech! Every 6 months I have to get my engagement ring cleaned for warranty purposes. And unfortunately one of the months is December. So I will get it cleaned and inspected, buy some Clinique and get a new battery for my watch. I wonder if the jewelry store can replace my battery?

More Christmas packages went out today. I think I have one, or two to send out and I am done! I am still slowly sending out cards as I remember someone else who was on the list that no longer exists. So if you want one and haven't gotten one it is probably cuz I am still remembering who was on my address list. So e-mail me your address and you will get one.

And if you still need to do your holiday shopping check out my Amazon store to the right. If you buy from there I can make some moola out of it. And don't you think I deserve a little moola for all of the wonderful entertainment you get from my regular posts? I mean, I blog about 5 times a week--sometimes more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

That's funny. The way you feel about your watch is how I feel about my cellphone, since I use that for time.

But, if I'm at my computer, I'm used to looking at my computer clock.

The jewelry store should be able to replace your battery...

Friday, December 14, 2007 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home