Sunday, December 09, 2007

Quick check in

Just a quick update:

Onyx's holiday party was really nice. The Dunsmuir was gorgeous. We first had a tour of the mansion and then off to the Pavilion for the party. The food was delicious, the raffle prizes were great (even if I didn't win a damn thing). All in all, it was a good night. There were a few minor things I would have liked to have avoided--nothing I want to go into--and nothing major. But other than that it was a good time. (I took some pics, which I will post later.)

My cousin Alex came into town yesterday from Ohio. We just lounged yesterday, had sushi for dinner, a beer at McNally's, then hung out at home. Today we had lunch in Sausalito, visited the Marin headlands to see the Golden Gate Bridge and then headed to Point Reyes Lighthouse.
Now we are home watching football and waiting for our pizza from Rustica.

I am taking tomorrow off. Alex and I will head to the city. I think Chinatown and Fisherman Wharf's are on the list. I bet we will meet Curt for dinner in North Beach.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home