Thursday, December 06, 2007

Now that's what I call service

We got the car back last night.
I called Hustead's about 4 asking the status of the car. He said it would be ready at 5. I asked what time they closed, 5. OK, well good thing I could leave work early.
I ended up sitting there for about a half an hour. But they cleaned the car. Inside and out. The got out the scrape they made and another one a stranger made for me (and they did that one for free). The woman at the front desk told me I must be special because the owner, Jon, was actually vacuuming my car.
And don't forget about the fancy loaner they gave me.
Hopefully I will never have to use their service again. But if I do I will go back to them for my towing needs and/or body shop needs.

And I was very proud of myself. I was very productive when I got home. Paid some bills, did some more Christmas cards, worked on some ornaments I am making, worked on straightening up the spare room (my cousin Alex is coming to town) and I want it to "appear" nice. I hope he doesn't open the closet doors. HA!
I watched the Last King of Scotland. It was pretty good and pretty horrible--the things that man did, man!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
Glad that you got your car back!
We did a lot of work at the Food Bank today. Then I did groceries.
Tomorrow I hope to go to the street fair if the weather is ok. Thanks for the great holiday card. You guys are soooooo cute! -Mama

Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

That was a great movie!

Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home