Sunday, December 23, 2007

Visits with old friends


Stephanie and Jim got here last night around 7:30. We ate yummy pizza from Rustica and then headed to Monica's cocktail party. I brought ingredients to make cosmos. We had a fun time chatting, eating yummy appetizers (esp. the cheese) and having some interesting drinks.
This morning Stef, Jim and I headed to Rockridge Cafe for a yummy breakfast. About 10 or so they took off for San Diego. Glad we got to see them--even if they were only here about 15 hours. I was happy to be their pit stop.

After Jim and Stef left I lounged. Then I eventually dragged myself to the gym. I didn't want to. But as Stef pointed out I would feel better after I did. And I always do. So I went to the gym!
Afterward I went to work to see if a Christmas package from Curt's parents had arrived. Ed (Curt's dad) checked delivery confirmation and saw that the package had been delivered. I checked my desk, nothing. Then I went to the area where the mail is dropped off. I was a little worried I was going to get locked in the room. But I had my cell phone. There was a ton of mail and packages. And there it was! Yea! We were worried we wouldn't get it until the office opened again on Jan. 2.

This afternoon I did some more studying. I am cruising right along with that. Have about half the questions answered in the final exam.

This evening Curt and I met my college buddy Dan and his girlfriend, Bethany, for dinner at Ben & Nick's. I haven't seen Dan in years. It was great to hang out. We all had a good time. Cool thing is both Dan and Bethany work at Pixar.

Now we are home relaxing. I think I am going to put on a cheesy Lifetime movie and get cozy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

I'm glad you got to see Stephanie. I hope I get to see her when she gets into AZ!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home