Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Monday

I have been running around work getting the toys gathered for the toy drive. We want to make sure all toys that require batteries have batteries. I mean, can you imagine getting some great toy and then it doesn't function without batteries? And you have to wait?
I received almost $1,200 in donations from people at Onyx. Nice, huh? I made a trip to Best Buy and a trip to Target. I think I did pretty good. I had a lot of fun, too. Man, toys are expensive!

We had fun at the party yesterday. The house boat is really cool. A little small for a family of 4. But cozy. I met some nice people and had a fabulous bean dip. I need to get the recipe for that. We had a little cute hooded blanket for baby Owen. And big sis, Lila, I made her a cotton candy scoa. She just loved it. I told her I guessed that she really liked pink and purple. She is such a doll.

I got some studying done yesterday. I have the final exam printed out and I am going through the questions while rereading the chapters one more time. I am happy to say that many of the questions I am pretty sure of the answer right away!
So I should be done with my course pretty soon.

This week will be a little crazy at work, since it is our last week for the year. I am looking forward to my time off. But I think this week is going to be a little nuts.

And a shout out to my mom, Happy birthday Mom! I will call you when I get home today. I love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

We also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Albany's "honorary" fire chief. Wish we could be with you at the Arizona Inn to celebrate. Love, Ed and Marilyn

Monday, December 17, 2007 1:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home