Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas wrap up

Christmas morning Curt and I had tamales.
We also chatted with the Philly Poffs, my dad, Curt's parents, my mom, grandma, brother, stepdad. I got passed around. HA!
We also opened our gifts from each other. My big gift from Curt was a pair of Uggs. Something I really wanted. I got Curt lots of little things: Starbucks gift card, Mizzou T-shirt talking about the game when they beat the Chickenhawks, some movies and a few other small items.
About 2:30 we headed to Alexa and Darius'. There was a ton of yummy food. Lots of friends and family showed up. It was a good time.
Here is a link to our Christmas photos.
We have some video of Joey and the cat nip toys, which I will share later.

Curt had to go back to work today. I have a knitting date with some girlfriends. Alicia is coming over shortly. We are hitting Michaels, then lunch, then back to my place to meet Sue and Alexa for knitting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was GREAT chatting with you yesterday. I know Grandma enjoyed it too. Glad that you had fun at Alexa's. We missed you guys! Enjoy your days off! Hugs -Mama

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home