Friday, August 31, 2007

Oliver is HERE!!!!

Leah just called. They made it to our place. Oliver is gonna nap and then the three of them will head out into our cool hood to have some lunch.
I am getting off work early today to hang out with the Beckidad clan. I can't wait to see them.

We have a fun-filled packed weekend. Today and tomorrow hanging with Oliver. Ollie and the 'rents leave Sunday. Sunday Curt is brewing beer with his buds and I think there is a cookout involved (and beer drinking) that I will participate in.
Then Monday we are meeting Dad and Hilda for brunch in the city.

Lots of pics coming soon of my little friend Oliver!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I can't wait - have a good time!

Friday, August 31, 2007 4:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!

My friend from Fremont is here this weekend. (You met her when we went out to dinner that one night.) It's like a friend swap. Sort of.

Sunday, September 02, 2007 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home