Tuesday, July 03, 2007

91 degrees at 3 a.m.

As I was getting ready for work this morning I was listening to CNN. The weather guy said it was 91 degrees at 3 a.m. in Phoenix. UGH!
And the whole dry heat thing was mentioned. Tho. the weather guy also said it really isn't a dry heat anymore because Phoenix (and Tucson) do have humidity. Finally, someone realizes that!! But also they mentioned an oven is a dry heat and no one wants to sit in that.

Yes, I write a lot about Paris Hilton, but so what

Anyway, here is a link from The Smoking Gun with home videos of her doing various drugs. First of all, why would you be dumb enough to tape yourself? And second, why did she lie to Larry King? It's not like she killed anybody!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

You know, I don't really care about Paris or what she does, but I just watched all of those videos.

She's so stupid.

Thursday, July 05, 2007 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

You made me laugh Jodie!

Thursday, July 05, 2007 3:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home