Thursday, June 21, 2007

Strolling down memory lane

My cousin Jackie (who I am holding in this pic) recently scanned and sent me this. Jackie and Daniel were so little then. I think I was still in high school in this pic. So that means Sarah was in Junior High. Sarah and my brother, John, (not pictured) are just 6 days apart. Jackie and Daniel are about 6 weeks apart. And Mark (also not pictured) and I are about 9 months apart. So we all got to grow up with a cousin.
Jackie is now almost 17 (Daniel already is). Her grandpa on her mom's side of the family calls her Little Sylvia. When Jackie was younger she looked like a mini version of my mom. She still kinda does--tho. Jackie is taller than her Nina (godmother) now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, you look just like my best friend from elementary school/jr. high in that photo!

old photos are so much fun.

Friday, June 22, 2007 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home