Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Now, this is a real bacon cheeseburger

Curt sent me this link. Now, this is just nasty.

WW

I had to attend a meeting off-site today. While on maintenance you have to weigh-in every week for the 6 weeks. And this week is a dark week for WW at work. (New series doesn't start until next Wed.)
I have to say I didn't really enjoy the meeting. It was OK. But I didn't know anyone. And the leader was just not as good as my regular leader, Kimberley. And the leader today--her eyebrows never moved!
So, there are 14 (including myself) people just from Onyx signing up for WW at work. Apparently I have been an inspiration for many. I think we have enough people in our group to get free eTools. This is a really cool feature that I am looking forward to having.

4 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i love that those bacon burger people "patted (it) on a paper towel to remove some grease." why bother after all that?! :)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nasty? Far from it. It was quite tasty. I will put sliced jalapenos on the next one though.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 6:48:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

that sounds like a recipe for heart burn, if you ask me. :)

Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

and maybe a heart attack?

Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home