Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun Tuesday

Just an FYI that I may not be blogging too much this week after today. I have an off-site in the city Wednesday and Thursday. I am looking forward to it. All of us admins are staying at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco. Sounds really nice. Should be some good team building. Our group is different--because we are a group, but we all work in different departments. So I think this is important. I wonder if the place will blow up while ALL the admins are out. I think some people will go hungry because they don't know how to order their own lunch. I am lucky that my team is fairly self-sufficient.
Here are some fun items for you:
Curt has recently been playing Redneck Games 2 on the Comedy Central Web site. He seems to get a lot of entertainment out of it.
And check this dog out:













If I remember correctly this dog won the Ugliest Dog Contest this year. Photos courtesy of Mia--well, she e-mailed them to me.

Oh and boooo to Paris already getting out of jail. But at least she did serve some time. I heard that while she was there prisoners got extra bologna and blankets. Wooooooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh - and have you heard she's "so over orange.." she won't allow it in her presence now? and she's starting a halfway house for people like her, except the ones that don't have mansions. whatever.

but I will be watching her interview on Larry King tonight!! Fo SHO!!

Crap - I totally had a follow-up to your last email. in my head. Must type it and click send. that is how my brain works. receive email, respond in head - hopefully remember to type and send it. doesn't always happen.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home