Thursday, June 28, 2007

Checking in

I am at the Business Center at the hotel checking work & personal e-mail. I have enough time to give a quick update before I have to check out of my room and head to the conference room for more sessions and breakfast.
So far the off-site has been really good. We have learned a lot of things about each other and are working on resolving issues that need work.
Our session ran late yesterday--so our personal time was really short. I just sat in my room, freshened up and watched a little bit of Paris Hilton on CNN. I know, I know. Don't even say it!
Then we all went out to dinner at E&O Trading. The food was great, the conversations were fun and the place was beautiful. It was a wonderful outing.
When we got back to the hotel I was feeling better (during the day I had started to get achy). So I went to the gym and worked out. It was a nice gym. My elliptical had a TV on it. It was pretty cool.
Our session today ends around 1:30-2 and I am heading home and then to the gym if I feel up to it. And I am taking tomorrow off as a mental health day!
Have a good Thursday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Hey, check this newscast about Paris. It's pretty refreshing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdNcCcweL0

Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

i love e&o trading company! we went to the one in s.j. last summer after we visted you guys. one of my favorites from when i interned in the bay area. the best is their corn fritters... highly recommended!

Friday, June 29, 2007 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Faith knows Paris Hilton by name now. She screams when she comes on tv - Mommy - there's Paris Hilton!!

That interview was a riot... it was everything I hoped it would be... and more.

Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I woulda respected that talking head more if she wouldn't have said anything about Paris and pretended like that wasn't the lede story. Oh well. At least she stood up for what she believed in.

E&O was so wonderful. We had a private table. The place was gorgeous. Food was so good. And yes, the corn fritters were amazing! It was hard to control myself with those things.

Oh, Faith Marie! Are you teaching her to be a Paris hater??? I guess that isn't very nice. Faithy Faith is so sweet--she couldn't and wouldn't. I only saw about 20 mins of the interview. It was enough.

Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home