Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day


Curt and I were lucky enough to spend Father's Day with both of our dads.
Friday night Curt, Ed and I went to the Cards/A's game. The A's kicked major booty. (We also went to the game with Phil and Lisa.) We had fun. And I finally invested in an A's stadium blanket. I still have issues with watching baseball while cold!
Saturday, Curt, Ed and I went to Napa for lunch, scenery and some wine tasting. Ed and I tried an amazing Cab. Sav. It was so smooth. So I bought a bottle--a tad pricey. So it will be saved for a special occasion. Saturday night another Cards/A's game. This time the Cards kicked major booty. And that stadium blanket came in quite handy. After the game we hit Ben and Nick's for one drink before heading home.
Today Dad and Hilda came over to our neighborhood for the afternoon. The 5 of us had lunch outside at Rustica. Gorgeous day!
Afterward we walked around our neighborhood, did a little shopping, window shopping and ended with tea and coffee. After that Curt took Ed to the airport. Dad and Hilda hung out and watched some golf on our lovely HD TV.
It was a really great weekend.
Here are a few pics from this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

It's so nice that you could both spend Father's Day with your dads. We saw my parents tonight and had dinner in celebration of Pop's Day!

Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home