Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm still here

I realize my blogging has been much less frequent than the norm lately. (For a while I was blogging almost every day.)
Anyway, nothing really exciting has been going on. I have been crazy busy at work running around like a crazy woman! I have been coming into work early to get stuff done before the craziness begins every day. I will be glad when this week is over!
Ed (Curt's dad) is on a plane right now heading our way. We are having dinner at a fondue place tonight. Tomorrow during the day he is on his own to hang around our neighborhood. Then Friday night and Saturday night we will attend the A's/Cards game. Ed is a Cards fan. Then Sunday we will meet up with Dad and Hilda in our neck of the woods for some eats and hanging out and all that good stuff.
Then Sunday everyone goes home ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home