Friday, June 15, 2007

Fondue Fun

So before heading home from work yesterday I had to hit the gym. I had to work in some Activity Points to counteract all the cheese I was planning on ingesting.
Curt, Ed and I hit Fondue Fred last night for dinner. We each ordered our own cheese. We all got bread. Ed got potatoes and I got apples. Oh my, was it good! I LOVE cheese. We all had a little of each others. Yum, yum, yum!
Then we had chocolate fondue with fruit and marshmallows for dessert. This was a little tricky. The chocolate was over one little flame. Then there was an open flame to roast our marshmallows. At one point I was reaching toward the chocolate and I realized my hand was very close to the open flame. Well, I cinged a little hair on my hand. We moved the flame so I wouldn't do that again. Well, then Ed cinges the hair on his arm. It's a good thing we hadn't had too much to drink or we may not have realized what was going on. And we could be bald!
Tonight: Cards vs. A's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum yum. i love fondue. especially the dessert with chocolate!

glad you realized the flame was getting a little too close. that could have been really dangerous.

Friday, June 15, 2007 1:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home