Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I am seeing BLUE!

What an amazing election night!
Curt and I went to our friends' Phil and Lisa's house to watch election results and eat barbecue. We had a lot of fun making fun of people. Ha ha!
It is very exciting that the Dems have taken back the House and could possibly take the Senate. When I left for work this morning CNN was still reporting 49-49 with 2 undecided.
Unfortunately Schwarzenegger won by a landslide.
But I was happy to see that Napolitano won in Arizona. Man, she is a great governor.
And it seems that the initiative in Berkeley won to start a petition to impeach Bush/Cheney. I voted yes on that one. I thought it was hilarious.
Even tho. I am not a Democrat I am happy they are taking back the House and most likely the Senate.
I am no party--but liberal through and through. (Just in case you didn't know that.)

And in other good (???) news ...

Britney finally wised (is that how you spell it???) up and filed to divorce that loser K-Fed. Why she ever married him in the first place is beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home