Sunday, October 29, 2006

Being productive

Well, I guess I am not at the moment.
But Curt and I got a lot of packing done yesterday. And we still have all today plus an hour. (I think falling back is so dumb. Arizona is so smart not to do it.)
But this morning I did a little knitting--working on a Christmas project for someone. And I forwarded our mail, ordered new checks and address labels, rerouted the newspaper and had some breakfast.
So now I need to start working on boxes and taking things apart and putting them in boxes. Oh, and I need to change all the clocks back an hour. Luckily the computer and TiVo are smart enough to do that on their own.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

yeah tell me about it. i slept all day yesterday because the whole hour thing has once again screwed me up. plus since we are so far north it gets dark here by 4:30-5pm. everyone thinks az is backassward but really they know the secret!! sorry my blog has been stagnant. i once again feel like i have too much to share and everyone wants pictures and i am just overwhelmed. i'm hoping to get our wedding website up. but i owe both you and erica a call which hopefully will be soon! question of the day: why do all smoke alarms freak out only at night? never at 2pm?

Monday, October 30, 2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yup, I woke up at 6 a.m. yesterday and today! That sucked.
I will have to give you our new number. (Will be sending out an e-mail soon to everyone with our new info.)
You have a great point about the smoke alarms.

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home