Monday, October 23, 2006

Foggy day

So the fog really rolled in last night.
It wasn't too bad driving to work. And once I got closer to the Bay it was much clearer.
At work I am on the 12th Floor and we couldn't see out the windows. It is clearing up now.
I still need to tell you all about our great trip to see our niece and nephews. It was a great visit. It made me sad to leave. I hate that we live so far away from the kids. And being there made me even want to have kids much less and more just to love these ones like crazy. I love being an aunt!
We have some great pics that I still need to post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I love your post! I was sure you were going to say, "Being there made me want to have kids even MORE" but I love that you said LESS. I can totally relate. I love kids, and love being around them, but I'm not sure about the whole having them 24 hours a day 7 days a week thing. Can't I keep them for a few hours and pass them on to someone else? I think I like my life too much (at least right now) and am too selfish (at least right now) to even think about it. Plus, I'll have baby Beckidad to borrow a bit! : )

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home