Friday, November 03, 2006

Movin' On

So this will be my last post for a few days. Tonight we pack up all electronics. And we don't get hooked up for Internet access, cable, etc. until Monday.
The car is packed up with stuff to take over after work. I am leaving early today--around 3 p.m. Then back to the old place for one more load--all of my clothes. Then back again to do the last minute packing.
The movers arrive tomorrow at 8 a.m.
Sunday we are renting a pickup to get a futon from some friends and make an Ikea trip. We also have to clean the old place and meet with our old landlords for inspection.
I am taking Monday off to get stuff done and meet with the Comcast people to hook us up.
I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow--I hate moving in the rain. Plus at our new place the carpet was just cleaned and it looks so pretty!
I will post pics of our new place soon. And I STILL need to post our Philly trip pics and tell you all the great stories of the kids. Jackson, 4, says, "I'm funny. I'm funny, huh, Aunt Ann? I'm funny." Too cute!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Hey, you can always put down plastic runners like a Grandma!

Good luck!

Friday, November 03, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

i've been meaning to tell you... the weight watchers entrees at applebees (if they have those in CA?) are actually pretty yummy... we went there a few days ago, and i had the teriyaki shrimp skewers... very yummy, and i think it said like 4 points. not bad :)

Friday, November 03, 2006 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home