Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween part 2!

So we got our keys to our new place. I wasn't sure how the new 'hood would be with trick-or-treaters so I brought candy just in case (I keep a candy bowl at my desk atwork for others). We had 2 or 3 sets of kids come to the new house while we were there. So I had recess (however the H you spell that--I have had a few).
So we got our keys tonight, unloaded my craft crates, boxes and bags.
The block is a trick-or-treaters' dream. We will be prepared for next year--as long as we aren't moving again. Hopefully, not!
Anyway, we got the keys, met with our landlord, unloaded my crates of crafts and then walked to dinner. Anywhere is good. We had Italian for dinner (Ed, they had Sangria by the pitcher) and then headed to a bar for drinks. The place had a fireplace and bumper pool. Ever heard of that? It looked weird.
So it is 130 days until St. Patrick's Day. Mark your calendars now. That was the sign above the bar--not the mark your calendars part, just the 130 days till the miraculous day for our Irish folks--hey, I am 1/8 Irish.
I LOVE our new neighborhood. I can't wait until we are fully moved. The movers will be here 8 a.m. Saturday morning. I still need to do a little packing. But we are pretty much packed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

When I was a kid we had a bumper pool table in our basement! It is a lot of fun.

Your new neighborhood sounds great. I can't wait to come and visit!

Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home