Wednesday, October 25, 2006

3 years

So some of you, my dear readers, were at my wedding 3 years ago shaking your booty to KC and the Sunshine Band or celebrating with Kool and the Gang or getting drunk at the bar.
Anyway, today is mine and Curt's third year anniversary. As we like to say, it feels like 14 long years. :)
Tonight we are going to Sausalito (great area) and having a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. Curt sent me beautiful roses at work. (I haven't given him his gifts yet.)

In other news, I had my first weigh-in at WW. Since last Wednesday I have lost 5.8 pounds! It probably won't be as drastic again. But, hey, I feel good. And it has just been with me controlling my eating and drinking tons of water. Week 3 is when I will start doing a little walking and yoga. Soon after that I will start cardio (once we have moved--which is Nov. 4. Our place is a mess. I can't wait until we actually move!).

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

congratulations on your anniversary *and* the WW success! it sounds like the program is working well for you :) are you enjoying it?

Friday, October 27, 2006 9:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! I can't believe it's been three years! And I was doing all of the above at your wedding by the way! It's still to date, the bestest wedding I've ever attended. I'm sorry I'm a jerk about remembering to send cards etc. But, here I go, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and certainly HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Love, love, love you guys!!
Aunt Gen

Saturday, November 04, 2006 9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home