Monday, August 01, 2005

Some observations

Over the weekend Curt and I had dinner at two different pubs. The first one is called The Patio. We both had sandwiches: I had grilled cheese with avocado, and Curt had a lamb sandwich. He said his was good and so was mine. YUM!
While we were there we sat on the patio along with some college students. I think they like that place because it is cheap and you can smoke on the patio. (You can't smoke in bars or restaurants in the whole state of California. It's wonderful!) Anyway, a monk sat at the patio and had a soda. And then all of a sudden he is smoking a cigarette. I found this very odd.
Saturday morning I was doing laundry at the laundromat. (Yes, we have to schelp our clothes to the laundromat. Our apartment building shares a laundry room with another small apartment building. But the 2 washers and dryers are small and the dryers you usually have to run twice. It is too much of a pain to do a whole bunch of laundry.) Anyway, I was folding and this older couple walked in with lots of laundry. I heard the old guy make some noise. I looked up and I realized they were kissing noises. Then he told his wife that he loved her. I thought it was so cute and sweet.
I will write and post pics from our Reuterman visit. I just haven't uploaded my pics yet. Before we had a digital camera I would go to Target immediately to develop film. Now that technology has made it easier for me to get pics I am lazier. Very sad.
Oh, the other pub we went to was called Cato's Ale House. The food was good. And they had a huge variety of beer and drinks. The table next to us was a bunch of employees and they were playing some game that was loud and obnoxious. But other than that it was a good experience. And not to bad on the wallet either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home