Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Judges and non-judges

So I had CNN on this morning while getting ready for work. When I got out of the shower a press conference was in progress with the leader of our country. Someone asked Bush if they are looking at nominees for the Supreme Court who are not judges. Bush's response: We are looking at all kinds of people. Judges and non-judges.
Well, thank you Mr. President. He sounded idiotic--which I know is not unusual.

And don't get me started on: We can't comment on an ongoing investigation with the whole Karl Rove issue. They had no problem flapping their jaws during the ongoing investigation when Rove wasn't a suspect. But now they can't comment. They are shaking in their boots. Just fire Rove already!

All this administration has done is lie to the citizens of this country. I am still not sure why we are still in Iraq losing our soldiers and killing innocent Iraqis. Everytime Bush is asked about it 9/11 comes up. Um, HELLO, Iraq and 9/11 have NO link!

OK, I am finished now. (For now anyway.)

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

Representative John Conyers has launched a citizens petition to demand answers about Bush's pre-war lies. When they have 500,000 signers Rep. Conyers will personally deliver people's comments to the White House. You can sign the petition at
http://www.moveonpac.org/tellthetruth/

Also, did you see that Bush asked former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson (now of Law & Order D.A. fame) to help him search for a new judge (or non-judge)? I'm a huge fan of Law & Order, but I can't help but think that's a ploy to distract people into being on Bush-y's side. Pig.

And now I'm finished :-)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home