Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Take me out to the Ballgame

So last night we went to our first A's game. I am officially an A's fan now that I own an Athletics T-shirt.
Anyway, Curt's boss won some tickets somehow. So he invited Curt and me to the game. We had fun. And the A's kicked Cleveland's booties.
Since it was a Monday night it wasn't super crowded. I didn't even have to wait in line for the bathroom. And I had my pick of many stalls. Ohhhh-Ahhhh!
They had good beer there, too. Gordon Biersch. Yum!
The final score was 13-4.
Curt's boss, Phil, is a pretty big A's fan. One of his cats is named Zito--after Barry Zito--an A's pitcher.
Phil is taking the MacWorld online crew out for a game tomorrow. Day game. And it is Rootbeer Float Day. I told Curt to take a cooler and save one for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

how do you put links in your posts like that?

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

when you are typing in your post highlight the word or words you want. then click on the incon that looks like a little world and chain (it's next to the T button). a little window will pop up for you to insert the url.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

incon=icon

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home