Monday, July 11, 2005

Hotsy Totsy

Well, my car said 82. But this is probably one of the first times I walked out of my work building into the garage and I wasn't cold. It was comfortably warm. It was hot in our apartment. I opened all the windows and cranked up our one fan. I think we need to buy a couple more. We have no ceiling fans here. Boooo.
82 is probably the warmest it has been. It is gorgeous outside. A little uncomfortable in the apartment. But it is already cooling down here.
I am sure all you Arizonans want to tell me to shut up. Or even my Missouri family with their heat and humidity.
But at least it is warm here. It's about time. I was wondering if summer would ever arrive.

3 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

that sounds wonderful!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Earlier today Casey mentioned something about our trip to California and I was thinking about the weather. I wonder how hot it will be in late August. I would love to have the chance to wear jeans and long sleeves...I bet I will be able to at night. I can't wait to see you guys!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yup! Make sure to bring pants and something longsleeve. Sometimes it is pretty chilly in the mornings and at night. But also the fog can roll in at anytime and it is cold--so I have been told.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home