Monday, July 11, 2005

Don't waste your money

So I was at Target the other day and I saw that product Veet on the shelf. (It's for leg hair removal.) I have wanted to try something different from shaving. I was already a little suspicious when it was in the clearance section. But I decided to pay the $4.88 plus tax and try it out. I first tried it Thursday. It works pretty much the same way Nair does. But it comes with a bladeless tool--shaped like a razor, but no blade.
So I tried it Thursday and it worked OK. But not a very close "shave." So I thought I would give it a second try--maybe it had to work too hard the first time since I hadn't shaved in awhile. Just OK again. So I am back to the razor I guess.
Oh, when I first used it Thursday it made my legs totally itchy afterward. But it does come with a moisturizer that I totally love. So something good came out of it I guess.

3 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

ick... i'm sorry you had a bad experience, but thank you for the advice! i was just about to buy that in the grocery store today!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I'd love to try waxing my legs but I am not sure about a)The PAIN! and b) the inbetween periods. What do you do between waxings? Wear pants? That won't work in Arizona in July!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Glad I steered you Jen. And Erica, I have wondered the same things about waxing, pain and what do you do between waxings? I may have to look into that.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home