Sunday, May 22, 2005

What to drive ... part deux

Oh yes, the Camry. Thanks for the reminder Casey. I didn't used to like those cars. But one time my Corolla need maintenance and they gave me a Camry as a loaner. I really liked it. And I sat up a little higher. So, that is a contender.
As you might know I am partial to Toyotas. Most of my cars have been Toyotas. And I have owned three Corollas in my life. Our truck is a Tacoma, so we are a Toyota family. I wouldn't mind staying with a Toyota.
I hate having to go to dealerships. Those people are vultures. When we bought our Corolla in Oregon right before we moved back to Arizona we had a really nice vulture. He actually wasn't pushy or salesman-like at all. Curt said he was the guy who dealt with the old ladies--since he made you feel comfortable and you felt you could trust him. I even got a rose when we bought the car. Though someone I knew at The Republic was sent flowers at work after she bought a Passat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Yah, I ventured off the Toyota path & am regretting it. I started off with a Camry, which was great, then got myself a Celica, which was super-wonderful. Never hurts to stick to the T-cars.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:25:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

One time when my car was in the shop, we got a Nissan Maxima as a loaner... i don't really know anything else about them, but that was a really nice car to drive...

Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home