Saturday, May 07, 2005

A disappointment at Target ... reposted

Had some technical difficulties here. So I had to repost this one. Some comments on my original post are below on the disappearing Target post.
So I went to Target the other night--one of my favorite stores. Let me give you a little background on the Target I shop at now. This Target is two stories. (I had heard about such things--but I didn't realize I had access to a two-story Target until my first visit to our local Target.) Anyway, you have two ways to get to the second floor--escalator and elevator. I like to take the escalator because you can put the cart in it's own little section of the escalator to ride along side you. It is so cool. Well, Thursday night I get there and the cart escalator part going up was blocked off. I was so disappointed. I had to take the elevator. And let me tell you that was just not as fun. Luckily, I was able to take the escalator down with my cart.
I told my friend Kate about the cart escalator. She told me I had to take pics with my camera phone. Even though I felt like a big ol' dork I did it. She was so excited over the pics. She said it was way cooler than she imagined. So I share these pictures with you. There are only two because my battery was low. And of course they aren't great quality. Curt told me that I could take our regular digital camera in there to get better pics. I told him I felt dorky enough just using the camera phone--but thanks anyway. :)
So take a look at the pics if you are so inclined.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Annie: I guess you failed to notice a similar device at Pamida right here in Albany.

Monday, May 09, 2005 6:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if I didn't already have enough reasons to want to move to the Bay Area!

Monday, May 09, 2005 6:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home