Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ouch ... my feet

So after work tonight I took BART into the city to meet Curt for dinner. We went to a co-worker's going away party at a bar. We got there about 6:30-ish and it was over. These people just don't know how to party. So Curt and I went to another bar/restaurant for dinner. I had a watermelon wheat beer. I know that sounds nasty, but it was actually pretty good. We had appetizers and beer while we waited for another co-worker of his to call. We got hungry and ordered dinner. I had fish and chips and Curt had pizza. Both were good. After that we headed back to BART and home. While we were on BART Jim called. So we missed him. (He leaves in Nova Scotia and is only in town for a week at a time.) We will catch him next time around.
But all that walking wore my poor little feet out. I remember how excited I was when we first moved here. I figured I would be walking all the time and loose a bunch of weight. Well, neither has happened. I have lost a little weight being away from that food table at The Republic. But I am working out regularly so the weight will just slide off.
OOOH, ER is about to start. Carter is gonna leave. :( Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Wow, sounds like a fun evening! I know what you mean about leaving the food table behind... definitely a good health move :-)

Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of pizza, have you found a place that makes the gooooooood thin crust stuff like Oregano's?? I also want some of that beer I got there. Can't ever remember what it was called.

Friday, May 13, 2005 9:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about missing you last night. I was looking forward to getting together with the two of you again for a few drinks and dinner -- maybe in June.

Friday, May 13, 2005 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home