Friday, May 13, 2005

And the anonymous is ...

... Erica. Apparently she couldn't figure out how to sign on with her own name. But she figured it out and I am very proud. Hey, Erica, Curt set this blog up for me. I wouldn't have figured it out on my own.
And I found out from my friend Leah that our friends were talking about my blog lately. Deb said she reads it. Everyone was asking her what the address is. And Erica said, isn't it on curtpoff.com? Like it is the new hip Web site of the week. Curt and I are hip. Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we were talking like curtpoff.com is the new hip site! We were talking about it, and then Deb sent me the link to your blog just in case I couldn't find it! Yes, you are hip and en vogue!

Erica a.k.a. anonymous

Saturday, May 14, 2005 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home