Friday, May 27, 2005

OK, I am freaked out

So in the past week Curt has been getting "baby" things in the mail. First he got a catalog, which sells strollers, car seats, sand boxes, etc. All things for baby--and a fashionable baby that is. That stuff ain't cheap. Then he gets diapers in the mail from Huggies--they might have been more useful if they were Depends. And then yesterday, a postcard for those ultrasounds that are in 3-D and color.
Is this some sort of joke? Who had these sent? Speak up!!!! I guess it would freak me out more if they were sent to me. That is not a hint to have them sent to me. And if you are wondering, NO, I am NOT pregnant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Didn't you order bridal magazines far before the wedding, or even the engagement? Just waiting & planning? Perhaps he's got the same idea.... just not so smooth about it :)

Saturday, May 28, 2005 2:55:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

maybe that's the next installment of theknot.com's marriage management plan...

Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home