Thursday, March 03, 2005

Last night of work before semi-retirement

Well, I am sitting at my work desk for the last shift at The Arizona Republic. My collegues and friends put on a great farewell potluck today. And I got some great gifts. Some fun stuff, like a duster, apron and pearls for my housewifery. I also got an Ikea gift card--good to a new couch for our new apartment. And a wonderful scrapbook with pics and nice notes from everyone.
After work off to George & Dragon for drinks.
Won't be online for about two weeks. But I can guarantee I will be blogging a lot--probably about nothing. But I will have to find something to do while being a housewife.
And I WILL post those birthday pics after I am settled in Berkeley. I promise!!!!
Adios Arizona!

2 Comments:

Blogger letti said...

all the best on this new adventure!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ikea. Arizonans are eating that place up.

Have a fun adventure, Ann. Tell Curt I said hi.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home